By uniting Yoga and meditation in one powerful practice, YOGAM offers high-energy processes and a sacred space to awaken the Kundalini energy, the latent potential energy in all human beings. YOGAM offerings help achieve remarkable physical, mental and emotional healing and wellness.
YOGAM Centers worldwide are founded by Paramahamsa Nithyananda, an enlightened master from India, who has emerged as a compelling spiritual force of this millennium. Paramahamsa Nithyananda has created highly successful Yoga and meditation programs that expand the capabilities of the brain, and strongly and safely awaken Kundalini energy in a modern setting.
YOGAM Singapore offers a place that conducive for meditation, yoga and wellness activities, and a space that is energized by the presence and consciousness of a living incarnation.
Following are the various daily and weekly activities that are conducted in YOGAM Singapore …
Kalpataru A Meditation Workshop
Get your Energy Dose in the presence of Living Incarnation – Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Kalpataru – Manifest Your Destiny
We are delighted to announce the Kalpataru Meditation Program with living incarnation Paramahamsa Nithyananda. We are all the more excited to share that the program will be conducted – which makes this program very unique.
In this program you will:
Benefit from the full-day ‘Kalpataru’ meditation workshop which will be conducted.
(More details about Kalpataru meditation workshop below)
TRANSFORM your life over just a weekend by attending Life Bliss Program Level – Find Your Inner Peace.
Experientially understand the karma that holds you back from manifesting your desires. And be guided to break deep-rooted patterns of behavior to create the life of your dreams.
Here’s your chance to
- Learn deep and empowering truths directly from an enlightened master
- Gain clarity on how to live a completely fulfilled life of power and purpose
- See what’s holding you back from expressing your full potential
- Break free from the patterns, which have been causing you to live at only a fraction of what you know you’re capable of
The workshop will span over 2 days, during which Paramahamsa Nithyananda will directly lead you to understand and unleash the 4 powers:
- The power of thought - Learn to align your thoughts, words, and actions to create your life as you want it.
- The power of words - The power to declare something and live it
- The power of feeling - The power of taking responsibility for everything in your life and simply making things happen.
- The power of living - Putting all the other powers together to create an extraordinary life for yourself and others.
If this sounds like something that could be useful in your life… please complete your registration now for the workshop because space is limited.
The benefits of meditation can be reduced to one word: health. Yes, health! But we must be clear about what we mean by the word ‘health’! Usually, when people ...
With so many common misconceptions ...